Market trends point to a rate 60% of full translation fee for post-editing good MT output… but this should be considered a guideline rather than a fixed rule. There are many cases both sides of that figure. We cannot tell what is the best post-editing fee in every circumstance and domain. Nevertheless, LSP and content writers are taking that figure as a reference and working on production improvement figures. We know post-editing is also being paid by the Kb, by the segment or by the time.
- PangeaMT selected by ICEX and TheFloorhub for Tel Aviv and Hong Kong Acceleration Program
- MT-Hub is the new-age machine translation router
- Our NLP technologies at Artificial Intelligence EXPO Tokyo
- iADDATPA becomes MT-Hub – Machine Translation for EU Public Administrations
- PangeaMT presents its e-Discovery and Knowledge Engineering proof-of-concept to Bankia