Your engines will be built with material that you need to provide PangeaMT for the training. PangeaMT will use this material to refine a language model for your particular case (i.e. an engine that speaks pharma like a bilingual EN/FR, or an engine that speaks like a bilingual German engineer, etc). Depending on the particular field and size of your bilingual data, more content may be required or it will need to be generated. Thus, the first engine, good as it will be, is at what we call “Stage 1” (really we call it teenage). Once you provide us with more information of post-edited content, we re-train the engine with more material as it is intended to translate. This means that the engine gives more and more preference to certain expressions, word combinations.
- PangeaMT selected by ICEX and TheFloorhub for Tel Aviv and Hong Kong Acceleration Program
- MT-Hub is the new-age machine translation router
- Our NLP technologies at Artificial Intelligence EXPO Tokyo
- iADDATPA becomes MT-Hub – Machine Translation for EU Public Administrations
- PangeaMT presents its e-Discovery and Knowledge Engineering proof-of-concept to Bankia