Mr M Herranz, Pangeanic’s CEO, will take part in the MT in the Real World discussion panel within the Localization World 2010 conference in Berlin on Wed, 9th June. As highlighted by its title, this session focuses on authentic MT implementations and practices, moving away from mere sales talk to comprobable facts and informative experiences. From our own standpoint, Manuel will stress what it takes to make PangeaMT system implementation sucessful. Discussion across the panelist team, made up of MT buyers and providers, as well as with the audience, is meant to be highly interactive, providing a practical insight on current projects and results and outlining ongoing work and future challenges.
- MT-Hub is the new-age machine translation router
- Our NLP technologies at Artificial Intelligence EXPO Tokyo
- iADDATPA becomes MT-Hub – Machine Translation for EU Public Administrations
- PangeaMT presents its e-Discovery and Knowledge Engineering proof-of-concept to Bankia
- How Sentiment Analysis can shape decisions