Mr M Herranz, Pangeanic’s CEO, will take part in the MT in the Real World discussion panel within the Localization World 2010 conference in Berlin on Wed, 9th June. As highlighted by its title, this session focuses on authentic MT implementations and practices, moving away from mere sales talk to comprobable facts and informative experiences. From our own standpoint, Manuel will stress what it takes to make PangeaMT system implementation sucessful. Discussion across the panelist team, made up of MT buyers and providers, as well as with the audience, is meant to be highly interactive, providing a practical insight on current projects and results and outlining ongoing work and future challenges.
- PangeaMT presents its e-Discovery and Knowledge Engineering proof-of-concept to Bankia
- How Sentiment Analysis can shape decisions
- Machine Translation: An evolving market
- High Volume Translations -2018: The Age of Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud
- Tips for Preparing An E-Commerce for International Audiences