Following our participation in TAUS Tokyo Summit in April, Mr M Herranz, our CEO will visit B.I. Japan in Tokyo and B.I. China in Shanghai. Apart from discussing in detail ongoing joint business operations with these outstanding language service providers in Asia, with whom Pangeanic has been working in association for a number of years now, the main goal will be to explore further business avenues in connection with PangeaMT. Our translation automation solutions are already internally in use within Pangeanic for major localization accounts derived from these Asian partners, especially those ascribed to the automotive sector.
- PangeaMT presents its e-Discovery and Knowledge Engineering proof-of-concept to Bankia
- How Sentiment Analysis can shape decisions
- Machine Translation: An evolving market
- High Volume Translations -2018: The Age of Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud
- Tips for Preparing An E-Commerce for International Audiences